Friday, July 18, 2008

Sailor Boy!

Shawn's dad arrived yesterday for a 2 1/2 week visit. Among the many treasures for Cole he brought with him, one was this hat. Now, this is not just any old hat. This was the hat that Shawn got on his first trip to Disneyland when he was 3 years old. I love seeing Cole wear it and only slightly disturbed that my 8 1/2 month old's head is the size of a 3 year olds. I try not to get caught up in the details...
I think I mentioned in a previous post that Cole is now standing and thinking that he wants to start "cruising." I haven't yet captured the perfect picture to prove this, but this one will have to do. His teachers at daycare keep telling me to prepare that he will be walking soon. Denial, denial, denial.
The HAWK strikes again...this little face and super cute hairdo greeted me on Wednesday evening after work. Love my monkey!

No comments: