Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bathtime Fun!

I feel like most of the pictures I take of Cole are in the bath. I am starting to resent what I think this really means...that I don't have nearly enough time with my child, because the only time I can get pictures of him are during bathtime...the 25 minutes we can just play, play, play. The other time we have together (during the week), I run a tight ship. We are always racing out the door to daycare, racing home from daycare and it can be pretty hectic. Bathtime is nothing but fun! Here are a few pictures from tonight. He really does love being a big boy in the bathtub...tons of space. He discovered my big loofah brush and just like the cell phone, it is now his toy. You will notice that Cole now realizes when I am taking his picture and is this is his "cheese!" I like the last one because it shows off his 2 big teeth (look close)!
I have been working with Cole on self feeding for about 2 months. I spend the money on "puffs" for him, only to put them on his high chair tray and discover later that all 12 of them are in the chair and on the floor...but still, I press on. This weekend, while I was getting his lunch ready, I put puffs on his tray. Wouldn't you know the child just grabbed one (with his RIGHT hand of course) and just popped it in his mouth. He then repeated it over and over again with great precision! A big day Cole...momma is so PROUD!

3 comments:

Matt, Colleen, McKenzie and Ben said...

It will just keep getting better and better! Just keep trying new things over and over and finally they get them. It's amazing how fast they learn thing : )

Kristi Kendall said...

SO CUTE!! How adorable that he likes to smile for the camera. He sure loves bathtime!

Anonymous said...

Kelli - he is beautiful. He has your eyes!! Gosh is he getting big. I love seeing the new updates; keep em coming :)

Jill