Sunday, October 14, 2012

...and then it was October.

Hard to believe it's already October and I haven't updated the blog since May.  I'm going through pictures trying to pick out those that show what we've been up to.  We've been busy and had a great summer and are happily settling into fall.  I couldn't believe it was 57 degrees this morning.  Ahh...the pumpkin candles are burning and we have the house all decorated for Halloween and our party on the 27th.  So here is what happened the last few months...

Cole celebrated Cindo de Mayo at school with a homemade sombrero and poncho.  Hilarious!

In June Cole, Virginia and I headed to Seattle for a week.  I had to be there for work and they joined me for some fun.  We had such a great visit...Cole loved the city!  We had a chance to meet up with some friends.  Here are Cole and Ellie Chan, my friend Beth's little girl.  They loved Madagascar and I think Ellie thought Cole was crazy!
 We had fun being tourists in a city we used to live in.  Grammy and Cole explored while I worked.  It was a beautiful day up at the Space Needle.
We logged plenty of pool time this summer and Cole is officially a swimmer!
Oh and Kenleigh too... :)  Well, in her own way.
In August we headed out for our annual Sunriver trip.  We were sad to not have my sister's family with us this year, but we carried on tradition with the Reese's anyways.
 
We swam, rode bikes, enjoyed the hot tub, listened to Michael John perform, relaxed and just enjoyed our favorite place on earth.  I still plan for us to spend an entire summer there someday...need to work on that plan soon!
By the time we returned from Sunriver it was time for Kenleigh's 3rd birthday.  Seems like this little one just grew up so fast.  She loves Scooby-Doo, scary monsters, Barbie and make-up.  Her birthday wishes came true with her Barbie bicycle!
So embarassed by the Happy Birthday singing!
 Here are a couple of Seahawk fans enjoying a bike ride on game day.  You have to love fall in Arizona!
Going to try and keep up with this blog now...wish me luck!

1 comment:

Karla said...

Aaahhh....loved the update!