Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bad Blogging

I have fallen behind in blogging lately. I keep forgetting to take pictures and am feeling guilty that Sis will look back on her first year of life and wonder where her photos and memories are. Poor second child, I can totally relate!

I have been in SoCal all week, heading home tonight. It's amazing the days I am at home and think, what I wouldn't give for just a little peace and quiet. Well, I've had 5 days of it and now I want my crazy family back. Life is just more fun with them around.

I've been meaning to post this picture because I just think it's too cute. Cole's teacher, Miss Emily (who we adore!!), is a big Cole fan. Something about our crazy Cole has stolen her heart. She knows how much he loves Elmo (seriously, STILL!) and she really, really, really has worked with Cole on his potty training. He had 1/2 of it down, if you know what I mean. So...she promised him when he got the 2nd 1/2 down she would buy him the biggest Elmo cookie she could find. Well, wouldn't you know...he finally did and looky what she got for him! Sis hit a big milestone this week, of course while I was away. Shawn sent me this picture on my cell phone on Tuesday -- she's cruising! Hopefully I will be in town when she takes her real first steps. Please excuse the messy living room! Today is a big day for my dad, too. He is moving up to Seattle to officially start the prep for his stem cell transplant. The actual transplant date is set for July 7th. Keep the prayers coming please!!

1 comment:

Kristi Kendall said...

Way to go Kenleigh!! Welcome to the world of mobility! Walking is just around the corner!

I am very proud of Cole!! Way to get on board the Potty Train!!

Your Dad is definitely in my prayers!! Hoping that everything goes to plan!