Monday, April 19, 2010

A weekend with us!

As I was downloading photos off the camera I noticed that one could get a pretty good idea of how we spent our weekend in just a few pictures.
Friday night...Guitar Hero for 3. Well, 2 but Cole pretended to play. Future Rock Star in the making!
Saturday morning...after her nap Cole played dress up. Wanting to see what Sis would look like getting ready for Margaritaville.
Sunday morning...snoozing in the BOB after a morning jog with Mom.
Sunday afternoon...exhausted and sleeping in the pool chair, outside, after having too much fun in the pool at Grammy & Papas.

I am sure the kids will have this much fun with Daddy this coming weekend. It's my first trip away from Kenleigh. I am heading to Seattle on Saturday for business and to spend some time with my dad. For those of you following his progress, a nice article was written about him and Marcia in the Vancouver newspaper: http://www.columbian.com/news/2010/apr/18/still-working-as-a-team-fromholds-battle-cancers/

No comments: