Sunday, April 11, 2010

Growing girl!

Another beautiful weekend in Arizona...someone remind me of these days when I am complaining in August. ;)
Big week for Miss K! She turned 7 months old and officially graduated to her big girl car seat. Mommy and Daddy are sooo happy not to have to lug around that silly infant carrier any more. I am happy that another friend is pregnant so that I can move it along. Here is Sis in her new seat on Saturday morning...trying it out for the perfect fit before installing it in my car.

7 months old...man, can't get this girl to stop smiling now! Love her!

We also enjoyed another fun weekend with pool time. I think Cole really looks ready for some time in Margaritaville. Just another 18 1/2 years my friend...

Shawn and I are headed out for a parents only night. What a treat for us...2 times in the same month. I think this is the most ever since we had children. Off to a Sun's game!

3 comments:

Kristi Kendall said...

Adorable photos!! Kenleigh is such a happy baby - love her smiling face! Love Cole in the hat - he is a future parrot head for sure.

Matt, Colleen, McKenzie and Ben said...

I am loving giving baby things away to anyone who will take them! We are free of all swings, bouncers, etc. Love the pics - your kiddos are so sweet!

Emily said...

OMG! Lexi is still in her infant car seat....but I think it is time to upgrade...great pics! She is so smiley.