Thursday, September 24, 2009

Do I look any bigger?

Somehow my 8lb 6oz baby girl is just the ittiest bittiest little thing. I always say I cannot imagine what people with 6lb babies do! Either way...Kenleigh is now 2 weeks old. I found it comical that on her 1 week birthday I took this picture...

Then yesterday, on her 2 week birthday I took this picture...
Should I be embarassed that she is wearing the exact same outfit and in the exact same pose? The outfit is a result of the fact that she is too little to fit into any of her clothes! Luckily I had about 4 Newborn size outfits and we have them on a rotation. She'll plump up soon I am sure and her fabulous wardrobe awaits...!

2 comments:

Matt, Colleen, McKenzie and Ben said...

Love that sleepy girl!! The second one grows up so fast - snuggle her while you can... can't believe Ben is 8 months old tomorrow...

Emily said...

Ha..we had the same problem with the NB clothes...then we had so many 3 month clothes I don't think she wore all of them!