Monday, August 18, 2008

Seriously, you want me to feed myself?

Even though the look on his face doesn't say it...I secretly think Cole loves to feed himself. We're working on all kinds of fun foods...bananas, cheese, pineapple and he even had taco's! Well, not really taco's, but as close as he can get. He had the meat, cheese, tomato and even a little bit of mama's famous guacamole!
Cole is getting ready for another Daddy Weekend! I am flying to Seattle on Thursday night to host a baby shower for my sister on Saturday. Let's hope Shawn doesn't try to feed Cole beer and brats while I am away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't recoginize Cole w/out his muscle tee!!!! So stinking cute that kid is!!!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't recoginize Cole w/out his muscle tee!!!! So stinking cute that kid is!!!!