Friday, August 29, 2008

Hey Cole, wait up!

I spent last weekend in Seattle for my sister's baby shower. While I was away, Cole decided he had enough of just crawling around the house. He found his push cart, pulled himself up on it and took off walking! You can imagine my surprise to come home to a much more mobile little boy!

Cole is all over the place. He pushes the cart around the whole house, taking corners and everything! I am not sure if this means walking (on his own) is imminent?
Cole also got another tooth while I was away. We are up to 3 now! 2 bottom teeth and 1 on top. This morning when I peeked it looked like we may have 2 top teeth before the weekend is over. Our little man is growing up!

I've been trying to get good pictures of Cole walking with his cart, but haven't gotten the perfect one yet. In the meantime these will have to do!

Have a safe holiday weekend!

No comments: