Friday, August 8, 2008

Daddy Weekend!

Well I am off to Vegas this morning for a part girls weekend with Amy and part work conference. We have today and tomorrow to play and then tomorrow evening I have to start working. This is my first play time away from Cole and I miss him already!
We learned the phrase "Daddy Weekend" from the Cresswell's. Whenever I spend time with Amy and the kids have a Daddy Weekend, we usually end up receiving text messages of the kids running around with no clothes on and endure stories of McDonald's for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I can only hope that my dear Shawn does in fact dress the baby and feed him properly. I left a very detailed list for daddy and look forward to rave reviews upon my return.

Here are a couple of pictures of what morning wake up is like with Cole these days. He greets me standing up in his crib holding the slats as if he's saying "Momma, let me out of this prison..." His other trick that drives Momma crazy is the minute I lay him down on the changing pad he is rolling over, sitting up and immediately going for the wipes warmer. I feel like struggling with him on the changing table is my part time job. Thank god for Daddy Weekends, maybe Shawn can break him of the habit.
Have a great weekend...and Viva Las Vegas!

No comments: