Saturday, April 12, 2008

Cole on an airplane...take two!

I realized I hadn't posted any pictures of Cole for awhile and today gave me the perfect opportunity. This afternoon Cole and I went to a bridal shower for my friend Courtney. Cole and I had a heart to heart this morning and he agreed to be on his best behavior. He kept his word and was a little angel. While this was a wonderful thing, it simply furthered the rumors that I am a liar and that Cole really never crys the way I describe him to. Who are we kidding...he is my little angel.

Here are some recent pictures of Cole (from today and the last couple of weeks)...


On Monday Cole will take his 2nd trip on an airplane. He and I will fly to Seattle for the week. I will drop him off in Olympia on Monday evening to stay with Grammy Virg and Grandpa Blubaum for a few days while I work up in Seattle. Thursday night Shawn will fly in and then we'll spend the whole weekend together. We'll even have a chance to see Grandpa Bill and Nana. Mommy is a little bit nervous about this upcoming airplane trip. The last time Cole was only 7 weeks old and slept the entire flight. I am thinking now, at 5 months, that he is not going to be as accommodating. I'll be sure to report how it goes. I think I just have to take my sister's advice on this one...if he starts fussing just do not make eye contact with anyone!

We'll report next week from gray, rainy Seattle.....

No comments: