Friday, April 18, 2008

Hangin' with Grammy & Grandpa

Cole has had a great week! He enjoyed 4 days with his Grammy & Grandpa Blubaum. I spent the last 4 days up in Seattle working while Cole hung out in Olympia.

When we picked him up this morning he was all smiles to see Mommy & Daddy. Grammy looked relieved and happy that reinforcement had arrived. They took excellent care of baby Cole and loved spending time with him. Good news is I get to love all over my baby boy again, bad news is I have to resume being up in the middle of the night with him. Although, I can't say that I was getting great sleep at the hotel. Nothing like having to set your alarm to pump in the middle of the night. My hotel mini bar was transformed into a milk storage facility. Hope they don't charge me for all the beer and wine I removed to make room for the milk.

During Cole's stay with Grammy & Grandpa, he took a trip to meet Grandpa's friends that drive school bus with him. Here is a picture of Cole and Grandpa -- his first ride on a school bus!

We are just getting settled to enjoy a weekend with family in Olympia. It's freezing cold here with chance of snow showers tomorrow. Glad to see it is 90 degrees in Phoenix. Ugh!

No comments: