Friday, March 28, 2008

It's never to early to start...

Will Britney and Kevin reconcile? Will Lauren and Heidi ever be BFF's again? Is Angelina pregnant with twins? These are the questions that consume me each week until Saturday afternoon comes, the mail is delivered and I get my fix! Those of you who know me know that I LOVE my rag mags. Saturday is a delight when my US Weekly and my People magazine arrive in the mail. I have mastered the US Weekly and can read it cover to cover in 7 minutes.

You can imagine how proud I was to find my husband and son on the patio this week endulging in one of my favorite past times. Who would have known that at 5 months Cole would become a pop culture junky just like mommy. What I found most interesting about this experience is what they were REALLY looking at in the magazine...geesh...MEN!


No comments: