Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The San Francisco Treat

This is going to be one difficult week. First, I am sick. Sick...sick...sick. Second, I am in San Francisco and have to work a tradeshow today and conduct 2 days of sales calls (and did I mention I am sick?). Third, I am away from my baby Cole for 4 days/3 nights. Ugh! I miss him already and found it comical that the first night I could get a full nights rest, I still woke up at 2am (his normal wake up time) and texted Shawn...sure enough the boys were up! Maybe I am more in tune with that baby than I thought!

I thought I would post this picture of Cole, as it's the one I received last night via my cell phone. He was happy as can be rocking away in his swing in his PJ's. These are the moments when you think to yourself, what could be the harm in leaving him in his swing all night if he is happy? Luckily, Daddy knew better and put Cole to bed.

When I return home, I hope to post Shawn's "pirate" picture. I am taking him for eye surgery on Friday afternoon and he will be wearing a patch for about 24 hours. Arrrr Matey!

No comments: