Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Goodbye Grammy!

After 6 weeks of great help, tomorrow we say goodbye to Grammy Virg. It has been wonderful having her here to help with Cole and with managing life in general. We have a real wake up call coming after she leaves tomorrow! Cole will get to enjoy a week of being spoiled by his Auntie and then March 3rd he begins Sunrise Preschool. I am already nervous about the first drop off. I am going to do some practicing with him this week, taking him for a couple of hours so that he can ease into being with his teacher (Miss Andrea) and the other babies. Everytime we go visit it's so peaceful and the babies are so happy. Hmm...I wonder how they will like Cole (this is code for my child is high maintenance and uses the lungs god gave him!).

I had hoped to share pictures from our visit to the zoo on Sunday, but unfortunately (or should I say fortunately) Cole slept nearly the entire visit. The highlight for mom was when he woke up in front of the Javelina's and I got to nurse him, on a bench, right there in front of the Javelina's. Someone told me they thought that sounded right out of the Lion King with the "Circle of Life." It was hardly that glamorous!

More from the Blu's later this week...but now a picture of Cole for your viewing pleasure...

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Love the new pic! I can see more and more of you in each picture. He now looks like both you and Shawn instead of just Shawn like I thought he use to.