Friday, February 22, 2008

I really love my teething rings...

Cole has just recently discovered his kung fu grip and all the things he can hang onto for hours on end. Today he has really been into his teething rings...he got a grip on them a couple of hours ago and hasn't let go. Not even as he drifted off to sleep. He wore himself out playing and fell asleep right on the blanket on the floor. Notice what is still in his hand...
Today Cole experienced daycare for the first time. He had a 2 hour stay with Miss Andrea and Miss Stephanie. When I picked him up he was as happy as could be, but I think it was because the infant room has a ceiling fan to watch go around and around. A personal fav of Cole's. His teachers said he did good...a couple of melt downs when all the attention wasn't focused on him, but said that was to be expected for his first visit (or after 4 months of being pampered at home). My sister will take him a couple of times next week for more trial runs before March 3rd arrives.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it when they have their little grip. Wait till he discovers your hair! It hurts!