Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Nothing like being a month behind...

I cannot seem to get back to blogging! I have missed so many events...work with me!

We celebrated a very important birthday on November 3rd...Cole turned 3! Faithful blog readers can guess very quickly where he wanted to go for his big day. Yep, Red Robin. Again. I guess Clucks & Fries and the free sundae gets him every time.
This picture kills me...these stupid machines drive me crazy. You never win and really, who wants to win the scary stuffed animals inside anyways? Well, must have been Cole's lucky day...he actually got the claw to pick up 2 prizes in this one. I think the prizes were a sticker and a plastic ring. Awesome, great use of $2.
After the birthday dinner we came home and opened presents. Cole got so many fun things including these cool drums. He is obsessed with music and starting a band (he has asked Santa to bring him a Guitar). It comes from Yo Gabba Gabba and the episode where they start a band. Brobee is his absolute favorite and Brobee plays the drums. These drums can hook up to his iTouch (yes, I did say HIS iTouch...another birthday gift) and play his music through speakers on the drums and he can jam to the beat! Here is Cole riding his new scooter in the house. It has since been moved outside and is an outside toy only. Funny he rode it around inside the house more than he does outside.Birthday celebrating wrapped up and we started planning for Thanksgiving, which included a Thanksgiving Breakfast at Cole's Preschool. He only goes to Preschool Wed/Fri, but the breakfast was on a Tuesday. So...we all packed into the car, invited Grammy and Papa and arrived ready to feast on breakfast. We had visions of french toast, bacon and coffee. We walked into a platter of Krispy Kreme doughnuts cut into fourths and some apple juice. Sad! I tried several times to get a good picture of Cole and I at the breakfast. After 4 takes, this was the best we could do. Why??
Here are Cole and Grammy making Turkey's on Thanksgiving. Cute little craft with apples/marshmellows/toothpicks and candy corn.
Thought it was funny that in the middle of all the action Kenleigh had to dive right into the toy box. I guess it's easier than standing and trying to pull them out...just become one with toys Miss K!
This one is for my sister (the vegetarian). Somehow Kenleigh got a hold off the drumstick and the girl would not let it go. I kept trying to take it away and she would throw an absolute fit. She gnawed on that thing for a long time....savoring every last morsel. Gross!
I guess that brings us up to date! Last night we attended the Tree Lighting Ceremony at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess resort. Our friends Rachel, Sean and Haley joined us. Cole and Haley have been buddies since they were less than a year old. I love watching them grow up together.
Sporting their Fireman hats after a tour on the Fire Truck!
So rarely captured pictures of just grown ups! One of me and Rachel and of me and Shawn!

No comments: