Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dear Fletcher,

Fletch,
I am writing you this letter to let you know that you need to get well! People who have never met you love to hear Fletch stories. Life just wouldn't be the same without you! You are at the doctor and we are waiting to hear how you are doing. We are praying that you get well and we get to enjoy another 10 years with you as part of our family.

We aren't ready to say goodbye just yet...you and Kenleigh just became friends!
We love you Fletch and are praying you get well.

xoxo

2 comments:

Kristi Kendall said...

I am praying for Fletcher to make a quick recovery!! Love the photos - best of friends - Kenleigh & Fletcher.

Karla said...

Seriously Kelli, did you really need to do this to me? Crying as I read...best part is I ALREADY know that Fletcher is doing better! I just love that little black kitty so!