Tuesday, February 16, 2010

5 months, Kristi, Peas and a Hobo!

We just wrapped up the 3-day weekend. Why is it when you have small children long weekends actually feel long? I remember before I had kids they just flew by...not so much these days! :)

We had a great weekend with a visit from Kristi Kendall! Kristi and I met in college during an HRA class. We walked home together that day and by the time we were half way across campus we were ready to move to Boston together! Although neither of us never moved to Boston we have stayed the best of friends through many moves and life changes. Kristi was one of my bridesmaids and will forever be one of my favorite people. Anyone who knows her knows she is quick to put a smile on your face. I miss you Kristi!
Last week we also celebrated Miss Kenleigh turning 5 months old! She is up to 17lb and has started eating peas. She likes them (no surprise I am sure)!

5 month photo - still happy!

I thought it was funny that when we got out the peas to feed Kenleigh, Cole decided he also needed peas. Unfortunately we were out of peas, so he got corn. Later all that corn you see was on the table and floor. Awesome.

I had to throw this one in to add to the funny file of Cole's life. The outfit's he puts together sometimes scare me. This was Monday morning, blowing bubbles in: Handy Manny hat, Elmo holiday jammies and Daddy's sneakers. Looked like a homeless man to me!

4 comments:

Matt, Colleen, McKenzie and Ben said...

Total homeless man... love it!

Kristi Kendall said...

Had so much fun with you!! We will have to do it again (soon!!). Miss you all!!

Wow it has been over 10 years since we met and walked home from class... Totally love that we bonded over moving to Boston and neither of us moved there!! Love you!

Love homeless Cole. That will be a great blackmail photo for later in life.

Anonymous said...

Oh cole!!!! love that kid... Uncle brian hopes to see you this year sometime.....

Kristie said...

OMG - LOVE the picture of Cole...total homeless man!!! :)