Friday, January 8, 2010

Why so serious?

I spend a lot of time talking about what a fat happy smiling baby Kenleigh is. Now...if I could just take a picture that proves it! My camera just doesn't take pictures fast enough for me to prove the demeanor of this baby is delightful! The smiles and laughter that come out of her bring a smile to anyones face that is around her. Today at the doctor she even smiled through 3 of her 4 shots. I couldn't believe it...Cole would and still does cry just seeing the needle. They are so different!

So...today is Kenleigh's 4 month birthday. Wow, hard to believe 1/3 of her first year is over. I have spent most of the past 4 months wishing her to get through the baby-baby stage quickly. There are so many things about the beginning stage that are difficult. Now I am starting to look at her and realizing how fast it's all going and knowing I am not going to have another baby I know I need to start savoring every moment.
Here are the 4 months stats:
Height: 25 1/4" (90 percentile)
Weight: 16lb (90 percentile)
Head: 16" (50 percentile)

It's interesting that Cole at 4 months was 15lb 7oz and 25 3/4" and those were both 50 percentile for a boy. Amazing how different the charts are for boy/girl!

I loved this picture, thinking it sums up how life will be between brother and sister. Years will be spent with Kenleigh yapping away at Cole and he will be ignoring her. HA!

3 comments:

Kristi Kendall said...

Love love love the last picture!! So cute and so true!! Cole looks so grown up in the photo!! Can't wait to see you next month!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karla said...

Ananymous did not know what they were talking about. I live for my Blau Blau updates...