Monday, July 13, 2009

How I spent my Saturday morning...

You can imagine in a place where it reaches 112 by lunch time, we do any outside play first thing in the morning, before 8am strikes.

Here is how Cole spent his Saturday morning. Most of the time he can't even wait to get out of his PJ's before he is standing at the door saying "Momma, outside! Shoes! Bubbles! Outside!" His enthusiasm for the outdoors is impressive seeing as how I have tried with no success to get him to appreciate TV. Oh well, we'll look back when he is 12 and glued to his XBox and remember the days when we couldn't keep him ON the couch.

Cole and his bedhead, enjoying his Husky chair, courtesy of Nana. Notice how Daddy tought him to use the cup holder feature for his bubbles!

Taking a quick banana break...
Perfecting his "cheese!"

I realized I forgot to post any pictures of our 4th of July trip. Cole loved the lake and had fun swimming with daddy! Weather was great in Seattle...but no A/C and 90 degrees was cause for complaints from this pregnant lady.

8 weeks until baby sister arrives...!

1 comment:

Karla said...

I love it....especially the part that he likes to play outdoors in his PJ's!