Sunday, December 30, 2007

Tour of Washington!

Whew! We returned Saturday from our 10 day tour of Washington. I think we covered nearly every mile of I-5 and possibly half of I-90! It was a whirlwind trip, but so wonderful so see so many people and introduce them to Cole. With the exception of a few melt downs (which the vacuum solved) he did very well.

Christmas was our busiest day starting our morning in Olympia and traveling to Gresham, OR to see Shawn's family. We arrived to Shawn's aunts house and a white Christmas! From Gresham we headed back to Washington to my aunt's house and finally wrapped our evening at my dad's for more Christmas celebrating. Cole was able to meet both his Great Grandpa Harter and his Great Grandma Blubaum during our visit.

Great Grandpa Harter performed Cole's dedication ceremony while we were in town. Poor little guy cried through the entire thing! We decided it was his party and he could cry if he wanted to.
Here are some pictures of our visit...Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! Lucas has gotten big too. I am glad you had a good trip. It's nice to see family during the holidays.