Friday, December 7, 2007

Cole is 1 month old!

I can't believe that a month has already passed since Cole was born! We had a big week celebrating Cole's 1 month birthday and Shawn's 34th birthday.

Yesterday Cole had his 1 month check up and is doing very well! We were happy to learn that he is back to his birth length of 22" (see previous posting re: the incredible shrinking Cole) and he is already up to 11lb! Unfortunately for us his latest trick is his screaming non-stop from 6pm-9pm each evening. The pediatrician informed us that it is colic...could last until he is 6 months old. I think some earplugs might be a good stocking stuffer for the Blubaum's this year!
Cole and I have had fun going to the mall to do some Christmas shopping. On Wednesday we went out and I had so many shopping bags on the stroller I thought it was going to tip over. I am learning how to shop with a baby...it's all about the handicap fitting rooms!

We are getting excited about our trip home for the holidays. I will be in Seattle/Portland for 10 days and am looking forward to seeing everyone and introducing you to Cole. I promise we'll stay away during the 6p-9p screaming hours. Those hours will be reserved for time with Grandma & Grandpa Blubaum. :)

That is what is new with the Blu's this week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the santa gear. So cute. It's fun to dress the little guy up in all his outfits.

I hope he has lots of really warm clothes for Washington. He will need them.

Sorry that he has Colic, I have heard that it's a nightmare, but all the cool kids had it (me).