Monday, January 16, 2012

Boise or Bust!

Thursday we packed up and headed off for 4 days in Boise with my sister and her family.  The kids have been so excited for this trip.  Cole was telling everyone he could that he was "going to Idaho, actually Boise, in xx days."  He's been counting down since early December.

The 4 cousins are adorable together.  They are all about a year apart at ages 5,4, 3 and 2.  It was fun to watch them play and it also reminded me how happy I am to only have 2 kids of my own! :)

Each night they "camped out" in the living room to watch movies and wind down for bed. 
Here they are all snuggled up again enjoying a morning viewing of Star Wars...Autumn's favorite!  I could listen to her say Darf Mall and Obi Nobi all day long.  Love that sweet, sweet girl!
Saturday we headed out to the Boise Aquarium!  It just recently opened and we weren't quite sure what we were getting ourselves into.  The kids had fun, so that's all that mattered! 



Equally as fun was cousin bath time...boys vs girls!

It was so much fun to all be together and made me hope we can make our annual Sunriver trip work this year.  Fingers are crossed, can't imagine missing it!  At the end of the trip all the cousins gave good hugs and loves goodbye and 2 Aunties cried as they said goodbye.  Miss you already Sister!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

kool

Anonymous said...

love to watch the 2 girls licking each otherspussy

Anonymous said...

Would be nice but I love to lick them with my daughter cabd then I'd fuck them.

Anonymous said...

s=x withkids is so hot I babysit my 2 yr old niece herpu--y is sooooooooooooooo sweet

Anonymous said...

love naked kiddycunt

Anonymous said...

So beautiful. Love the little girls