Sunday, November 15, 2009

So...it's a little early...

I love Christmas. I start celebrating it on November 1st. I don't care what others say...I just love Christmas.

So, today I was shopping with my mother in law looking for the Blubaum Family Christmas Tree. I finally convinced Shawn (after 5 years!) to get an artificial tree. It goes against everything I was raised to believe, but I have become a fake tree lover and am thrilled to finally purchase my very own. I love the ease that in a moment, POOF, it can be Christmas in my house...then magically on December 27th or 28th, when I am over Christmas, with one swoop it can be gone. No cleaning up needles, or waiting for the Boy Scouts to come pick up the tree. I am so excited!

Anyways...while shopping for our tree I stumbled upon these trees. LOVE THEM! Growing up Shawn always had his own tree in his room, so it was important to him that the kids have them too. Perfect blue and pink for my little boy and baby girl.
Sure, we haven't even purchased our turkey for Thanksgiving...but the kids are rockin' their trees. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!

4 comments:

Matt, Colleen, McKenzie and Ben said...

I love those trees! Where did you find them? I love Christmas too...!

Kelli said...

Colleen...almost embarassed to admit I found them at Wal-Mart! $15 per trees...with all the accessories (ornaments, skirt, star, etc), about $35 per tree. Not bad!!

Emily said...

You and my husband....his nickname during Christmas is Clark Griswold...I got him some new LED lights at Costco this weekend! Love the trees!

Kristi Kendall said...

Love it!! The pink & blue tress are adorable!!