Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pinky Blu...!

No pictures to accompany this post...but wanted to update the blog with our latest news. We found out today that our little baby is going to be a girl. I haven't quite recovered from the shock but we are very excited. Most know that I predicted another boy...always saw 2 boys in our future. We couldn't be more thrilled with this news and hey, I always love a reason to shop, which I will need to since everything I own is blue!

I have to give Amy credit for naming the new baby...Cole was "Baby Blu" before he joined us...we are kind of liking "Pinky Blu" for this one. Thanks for the name Amy!

4 comments:

Matt, Colleen, McKenzie and Ben said...

Love Pinky Blu for baby #2!!! So happy for you guys!

Omega 678 said...

pinky blu is fitting kelli. so happy to see you this weekend.

Life with Manny AND Keaton AND Nolan said...

So happy to hear the news!!

Kristi Kendall said...

Congatulations!! Pinky Blu is a perfect name for the little one!